- Barney: Ted Vivian Mosby!
- Ted: That's not my middle name.
- B: You kissed your mother with that mouth?!
- T: Like you've never said that word.
- B: I don't kiss your mother with my mouth. YET. (sneezes)
- T: You sick?
- B: Is it sick to find maturity inexperience sexy?
- T: No, I meant do you have a cold?
- B: I'm fine *blows his nose while Ted and Robin look on*. *In denial* I'm fine! My nose is just overflowing with awesome and I had to get some of it out. Now if you'll excuse me, the holidays are a time when people are lonely and desperate. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Tomorrow is the dawn of a new day. The start of my most prominent academic life.
The freedom must be lessen as it will be time-consuming and useless. CRAP. There ain’t no way I’m giving up freedom. Frankly, it must be control and that IS IT. Procrastination must be battled. Consistency must be preserved. Well, that’s about it. I’ll keep you posted.